Zalman CNPS7700-AlCu is a cheap CPU cooler from the well known manufacturer Zalman.
The cooler has a big heatsink made of pure copper and aluminium fins.
A FAN MATE 2 fancontrol is included so you can control noise and performance.
- Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
- Pure Copper and Pure Aluminum base material ensures excellent heat dissipation
- Compatible with all single and dual core CPUs for Intel Socket 775, 478 and AMD Sockets 754/939/940.
- The large 120mm fan inside the FHS maximizes cooling performance by providing sufficient airflow even at slow rotation speeds.
- The large 120mm fan provides air flow over a large area, cooling not only the CPU, but the VGA card, Northbridge, FET, and RAM.
- The adjustable fan speed controller (FAN MATE 2) enables control of noise and fan performance.
Dimensions: 136(L) x 136(W) x 67(H) mm
Base Material: Pure Copper & Pure Aluminum
Dissipation Area: 3,268 cm2
Thermal Resistance: 0.21 ~ 0.28 °C/W
Bearing Type: 2 Ball-Bearing
Speed: 1,000 ~ 2,000rpm ñ 10 %
Noise Level: 0 ~ 32dBA ñ 10%
Intel Socket 775 & 478
AMD Socket 774, 939 & 940