- Featuring a unique, modern look copper design High performance VGA water block for most of video cards.
- EK - VGA Supremacy series water blocks cover only GPU on graphic cards that require cooling.
- An extreme high flow path design and unique increased cooling surface over GPU keeps all your graphic cards components cool even at highest graphical loads and over clock.
- Blocks base is made of 99,99% electrolytic copper.
- High quality CNC manufacturing.
- Leak tested to 2 bar pressure (30psi).
- Safe, noob-proof mounting system.
Model name (manufacturer's number): EK-VGA Supremacy - Nickel (EAN: 3831109805169)
Cooling area (s): GPU
Material Top: Plexi
Material base: Nickel 99.99% electrolytic copper polished to +/- 0.0007 mm accuracy
Interior Design: Micro fins and jet technology
Thread: 2 pcs 1/4" BSPP (G1/4)
Size: 69.2 x 69.2 x 26.5 mm
Check compatibility here:
SLI/Crossfire setup: Yes, with 2 slots space
Thermal paste (Arctic Cooling MX-2 - 1g)
*If you are unsure about compatibility simply contact us
This product is delivered without fittings.
Fittings with 1/4" BSPP (G1/4)
thread will fit this product.